Home inspections are my passion, and YOU are my main priority.
I love what I do, and it will show during your inspection. I understand that your time is valuable, and you want to make sure that you’re buying the home that’s right for you.
As a Florida-licensed Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI—the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors—and with a background in construction, I have the knowledge to spot problems that other inspectors might miss.
I understand how stressful a real estate transaction can be. So, whether you’re buying or building a new home, selling the one you’re in, or purchasing an investment property, let True Measure Home Inspections give you the peace of mind you deserve to make the right choice for your family’s future.
Every full home inspection that I perform includes FREE:
Schedule maintenance reminders, store contractor information, start a home inventory, store receipts and contractors, check for recalls on appliances, store paint colors & finishes and much more!
• You can call me five days or five years after your inspection. I want to be your “Home Inspector for Life!”
Guaranteed Home Inspections
If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
Get In Touch
With so much to offer, why choose anyone else? Contact Us Today!
Business Address and Hours
True Measure Home Inspections, LLC
1026 Tompkins Dr.
Port Orange, FL 32129
Ph: (386) 589-2338